The New Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
Exceptional performance, the peak of driving dynamics, expressive design – the new Mercedes-AMG compact sports car, the CLA 45, reasserts its leading position in its segment. This vehicle seamlessly continues the success story of Mercedes-AMG’s sporty compact cars, while setting completely new and raised standards.
- The new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 is demonstrating its high competence in development, once again! The Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 is is even more distinctive than its predecessors. The exterior exudes sheer driving pleasure, even while at a halt. For the first time, the compact class AMG models also feature the AMG-specific radiator grille, as an indicator that it is truly a part of the AMG-Performance family. The new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 also features deeply contoured headlamps, enhanced hood, wider front fenders, flared wheel arches, and an array of other breathtaking features.
- With its sporty looks and the MBUX infotainment system, the high-quality interior creates a close and personal connection between the driver and the vehicle. The driver and the front passenger are seated in contoured seats that give firm support. The standard upholstery of the vehicle is a combination of black MB-Tex and DINAMICA microfiber, which is timeless and highlights the typical AMG features, with double topstitching in red. The color scheme is also mimicked by the red designo seat belts and the dashboard trim in black DINAMICA microfiber, accented with a red border. The chromed air vents are also upgraded with a red ring. As an alternative, you can choose for the upholstery to come in MB-Tex in neva grey/black with mid-grey double topstitching and light-longitudinal-grain aluminum trim.
- The center console, in a high-gloss black, is equipped with a touchpad as standard. In combination with the optional leather package, it also features a silver chrome console trim.
- The sport AMG ambiance is also greatly enhanced by the sports pedal set, which is brushed stainless steel with rubber studs, black floor mats with AMG lettering, etc.
MBUX Infotainment System:
- The combination of sporty design and sophisticated details is also featured in the MBUX infotainment system with its innovative operating and display concept. MBUX creates a tight-knit connection between the vehicle, driver, and passengers.
- Visually, the two displays, under one shared glass cover, blend into a widescreen cockpit with maximum-resolution 3D resolution.
- The customer can choose between three AMG display styles: “Classic”, “Sport”, and “Supersport”, for the instrument cluster.
- Via the AMG menu, the driver can call upon various different displays:
- Gear display – with yellow “M” symbol in manual mode
- Warm-up menu – engine and transmission oil temperature
- Set-up menu – AMG DYNAMIC SELECT settings
- G-Meter – longitudinal and lateral acceleration forces
- Race-timer – stopwatch, lap, and sector times
- Engine data – output and torque, engine oil and transmission oil temperature
- The touchscreen multimedia display also emphasizes the dynamic character with individual AMG displays such as visualization of the driving programs, AMG TRACK PACE and telemetry data.
- The voice control that is activated with the words “Hey Mercedes” is also on-board in the new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45. Thanks to Mercedes’ artificial intelligence, MBUX recognizes and comprehends nearly any sentence from the fields of infotainment and vehicle operation, even if conveyed in an indirect manner.
There is so much more to love about the new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45, and we’re just as excited as you are, to see what is to come in the future. Stop into our Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown dealership at 630 Middle Country Rd, St James, New York 11780, to see a vehicle in person such as the 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan or the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA SUV. Whether you are looking for something new or pre-owned, our adept team can assist you in finding the perfect vehicle to purchase or lease! Contact us at 631-265-2204 to speak with a Sales Consultant or to schedule a test drive today!